These days, people are facing hair loss problem and it is essential to seek help, especially for acute cases. A permanent hair transplant surgery is just the best solution for hair loss that is due to genetic hair loss. On the other hand, going for a permanent hair transplant must also be considered, but there are important things that must be considered ahead of time before you finally decide to go through the transplant procedure.
Tips about hair transplant
- You should know about the most innovative hair transplant procedure, with very fine grafting, very fine follicular unit grafting, micrograft transplant and follicular unit transplantation.
- You need to check the other patients first. You need to discuss with them the procedure of the transplant, the pros and cons and the reputation of the doctor that you will engage with. You can use the Internet and make your own research about the procedure that you will go through. There are forums and review sites where you can look for references.
- Carefully pick a surgeon that is well verse, well experienced and known in the field of hair transplant. You need to pick a surgeon accordingly to make sure that the procedure will happen smoothly and worry free.
- You also need to consider the cost of the hair transplant process. The cost of a hair transplant merely depends on the amount of the micrograft transplant and it may differ from one hair transplant center to another. If you will choose a more refined one with lesser invasions, better results and in lesser time, you might be asked to pay more than the usual amount. But if you do not have much budget for it, you just need to pick one that you can afford.
- Frontal hair transplant is the common problem of people these days, especially aging men. There is a new surgical intercession which is known as the frontal hair transplant that will help you overcome this problem. It will help you live a normal life once again after the transplant procedure.
- Be careful in using fake hair growth products. You should be very careful in using products like snake oils, because these are not FDA certified and there is no truth behind the use of these hair growers.
- Post-surgical care is also essential; you will be given by your doctor vitamins, supplements and shampoo for your hair. You need to follow your doctor’s advice to make sure that you will be better soon. Eating a balance diet will also be required by your doctor and this will also do well not just for the hair, but for your overall health.
- Forget about myths like allergy, stress and malnutrition can cause hair loss. These are just pure myths and you will go through the hair transplant if you think there is no solution to the problem anymore and it’s becoming severe as well.
- Three is a follicle isolation technique being used by surgeons for permanent hair transplant procedure. It will not provide you with scars and if it fits into your budget, then you should try it, since it is among the best transplant procedures available today.
Dr.Ruban is specialist in Hair Transplant in Malaysia and their clinic provide hair transplant treatment & hair loss treatment by experienced surgeon, hair transplant techniques such as fut, fue, long hair, eyebrow, eyelash & body hair transplant.